Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HATE CRIMES, BULLYING, AND ABUSE OF POWER IN KNOXVILLE 12-31-2014


 
I am a Senior Citizen and a Veteran.

 

"An Argument For Setting Aside The Statute Of Limitations"
 

From My Book:   "Brief Encounters With Shatan" copyright 1982

 "A University of Tennessee Professor handed me a tape recorder and said "Rocky, keep this with you at all times, people are going to try to kill you over this research". Little did I know how valuable this advice would become, or how much corruption would be revealed in our community with it. The next thing I knew I was lying on the ground being beaten by Highway Patrol agents and I could hear a speaker in the back ground saying that I was an escaping Felon who had tried to kill a police officer. Then my own attorneys block a Grand Jury investigation that would have cleared me, and I was tried in a closed courtroom in front of an acting Judge and my own parents were not allowed to attend the trial. Later I would  learn that my research had caused an $800 Million Dollar project at the United States Department of Energy to be canceled. Two of my Attorneys would later be "appointed" Judges in Knoxville over my Complaints."

 

Now, Knoxville City Codes Enforcement and the Knoxville Utilities Board are using Ruthless, Shameless, and Sadistic Behavior, devoid of any Humanity or Remorse to "Harass and Bully Innocent Citizens" and make Sadistic Comments to victims that "We are within our Legal Right To Do This", with Full Support of Our Knoxville Law Department and Media. These "Policies and Procedures" set forth by our Community Leaders are Detrimental to our Citizens!

 

BACKGROUND

Two Years Ago the Knoxville Utilities Board KUB mis-wired the Utility Pole in front of my house Three times within one year which caused Two "Loose Neutral" House Fires In My Home. As a result, I have been Homeless ever since. This has made me an Easy Target for Abuse. Now I have discovered the family of an IEEE engineer who was paid $60,000 after KUB mis-wired their home causing the same type of "Loose Neutral Fire".

 

THE COMPLAINT

A few weeks ago, after I had trimmed a large amount of brush on my property and stacked it by the road for pick-up, Knoxville City Codes Enforcement snuck over to my home at 4139 Skyline Drive in East Knoxville and Towed my Antique 1966 Ford van (without a letter warning me) to the Impound facility. They said it was because the windshield was cracked and it had flat front tires, which was Not True! This Van was parked in my driveway facing the house with windshield and tires not even visible from the street, although I would have done anything they wanted to satisfy them with a "timely written warning". This van was kept in my driveway polished and with the tires kept inflated regularly.

 

Now a "Tree Crew" representing KUB has chopped down a 20 foot section of my Hedge along the road which extended to the woods at my property line, and also cut bushes, flowers, shrubs and small trees (even those lining my driveway) and left my property in a disgusting mess for my 103 year old neighbor across the street to stare at, and stated to me that "we did it because we could!". Please see the attached picture.

 

SOME  HISTORY OF ELDERLY ABUSE INVOLVING KNOXVILLE CITY CODES ENFORCEMENT

When my parents got old I moved into an old house in this depressed neighborhood so I could be near my parents who lived in an affluent neighborhood nearby. I immediately noticed my elderly next door neighbor had a yard with high grass and asked if I could mow her lawn as I mowed mine. Immediately a neighbor across the street from her approached me angrily saying "I don't want you helping her, we want her out of the neighborhood. I need her property to park my trucks on". Her nieces and nephews also attacked me verbally for helping her, and would put rocks in the yard for me to hit with my lawn mower. But her sister loved that I helped her. Her sister said, the nieces and nephews were trying to get control of her "Power of Attorney" to get her money from a Mining Accident that had taken her husband years earlier. Later her sister approached me crying with a letter from Knoxville City Codes Enforcement threatening

Condemnation of her home. I said, "don't worry, I will fix what they have complained about". Then Codes Enforcement came over to threaten me that if I "did not stop helping her, they were going to tear my house down", and bragged that they could do it. Codes later condemned my house, the utility cut off my power, and my home insurance cancelled my policy. I took pictures of my home to the US Attorney and the Condemnation ended and my power was restored. But the insurance company would not restore my policy. I was Unsuccessful in protecting my elderly neighbor from Codes even though I got Adult Protective Services (APS) involved in her case. Her sister had found her Locked in a country house getting only "one sandwich per day" in an attempt to force her to sign over her Power of Attorney. After further abuse, APS said they "Lost the Case File". Even though I complain to City and County Commissioners and our Law Department, and to a number of organizations including Town Hall East and East Knoxville Business Association. Everyone turned a deaf ear toward the problems in my community as if they ignored me, these evil bastards could do as they damn well pleased. 

Please see my Blog at "www.goldenresearch.blogspot.com" for more detail of the abuse she received before her Death.

 

OTHER INCIDENTS AND VICTIMS

 

  1. In a later incident, Code Enforcement towed a car I had parked in the driveway of the Elderly Mrs. Evans home on Villa Rd. in North Knoxville, to help stop people from breaking into her home. Mrs. Evans father had started Unions in the Coal Mining Towns of Kentucky before Coal Companies blew-up their home. When I explained this to the City Councilman from that area of Knoxville, he promised my car would be returned as we spoke during a Town Hall East meeting he had attended, but it was not. (this was a 30mpg Dotson with the infamous Million mile engine.)

 

  1. Recently while delivering this complaint to community leaders at the City County Building I encountered a lady who said she had been Fined over $100.00 by City Codes Enforcement for setting a chair out to be picked up by the City at her elderly mother's home. She later broke the chair into pieces and put it inside a trash bag for Pick-up, and was Fined $70.00 by Knoxville Codes Enforcement. She is paying it off at $10.00 at a time. This is  little less than Sadistic Behave of City Codes Enforcement Bullying one of our few citizens who had chosen to be involved with her Elderly Mother.

 

  1. Now I have discovered a 78 yr. old lady, who works in a one of the Senior Living Centers where I volunteer, was a Victim of City Codes Enforcement when she tried to prevent them from Impounding her son’s car who had passed away. When she threatened to go to the Mayor of Knoxville and expose this Abuse, She reported to me that her family was told by City Codes Enforcement Director that “If you do, we will make your life a Living Hell!”
     
  2. I have discovered a Landlord who tells me that several of his homes were Condemned and destroyed by Codes Enforcement, after they were trashed by Renters, without given him sufficient time to bring them back up to Code. This man works as Care Giver for mentally challenged adults.

 

 

MY HISTORY WITH THIS VAN 

This is the same van that had the some rusty spots, a small amount of primer paint, and a windshield with a crack, that it had when I cashed in my life insurance policies and headed to California and pay for Research with Hang Gliding manufacturers and help teach them how to design Safer Gliders and STOP KILLING Pilots in 1977.

 

This is the van I drove all over the United States on research projects; in Aviation, helping design and build "Solar One" in Albuquerque, New Mexico and working on the Double Eagle II for its “successful” Trans-Atlantic flight, a Salt Water Removal Problem in the Oil Fields of Oklahoma, and a project to burn Waste Coal in Oregon.

 

This is the van I was living in when I returned to Tennessee to continue my volunteer support at Columbus Home when it was a Secret organization on Magnolia Avenue teaching young children with cigarette burns on them to play the violin, and sneaking older children over to the Oak Ridge Atomic Museum, in this van, in an effort to raise their emotional condition and inspire them, and continue my preliminary Fluidized Bed Combustion Research Project for our US Department of Energy done at the request of Retiring Research Scientist who were Disappointed with Americas developments in this Exciting Technology. Here I worked "unfunded in private facilities" - and freely shared my results with the US Department of Energy at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and with the University of Tennessee Engineering Department.  However, the success of my research resulted in my being blamed for causing the shutdown of an 800 million dollar US DOE project slated for Anderson County. My success, where others had failed, caused unbelievable hatred and trouble toward me. First a FALSE RECORD listing me as a FELON was created with the state of Tennessee. Then Tennessee Highway Patrolman (with two Federal Suits Pending against him) told Truckers I was an escaping Felon, which resulted in a horrendous beating on Interstate 40 in Downtown Knoxville (but no Media Coverage), and Legal Chicanery resembling Nazi Germany in our Knoxville Courts. A Grand Jury Investigation, that would have cleared me, was blocked by my own Attorneys, and I was tried in a Closed Courtroom, in front of an Acting Judge, my own parents were not allowed to attend the Trial. After Legal Chicanery that lasted for months, I Petitioned the Grand Jury as a Citizen and they Reversed my Conviction.

 

This is the van I later drove to the United States Patent Office at the request of Patent Examiners to lecture before them about my success where so many other researchers across the world had failed. I later wrote, prosecuted, and was granted Patent' # 4,580,505. But I only wrote the Patent because my mother, a WWII Veteran Officer, began having a Deteriorating Emotional condition because of the continued abuse I was receiving from our Corrupt Legal Community. Patents' aren't worth the paper they are written on unless you are a large corporation able to defend them.

 

This is the Van I drove to deliver Mobil Meals as a Volunteer back when it was on 6th avenue, then Magnolia, at the MLB building and finally on Western, and resumed my work with Alan Reynolds aka “Brother Blue”, whom I had work to rehabilitate after he came back from Vietnam. He was now running a Street Ministry caring for Veterans who lived under bridges and in the bushes who would not go to Shelters.

 

This is the van I drove when the Knoxville Assistant DA Prosecutor tried to discourage me from Prosecuting a man who tried to kill me by telling me "He is in the Mafia and we are afraid of him". To which I replied that I had once stopped a girl from being "Gang Raped" who turned out to be in the Mafia Family, and "If a Contract is put on me, it might get Reversed!" This thug later killed a small baby by locking him in a hot car in the sun up north but was not prosecuted, as I was told, because his father was the DA .  The FBI later told me they had photographed everyone at the funeral.

 

This is the van I drove and lived in when I was asked to work in an Infectious Disease Hospital in Florida in the early days of AIDS research.

 

This is van I was living in when I worked at Advanced Tank Certification as a Welder when the Virginia Gas Company Supervisor turned the Gas-line "on" and soaked me with Gasoline, but fortunately I was not Striking an Arc at that instant, and there was No Fire. "An Obvious attempt to set me on Fire." The welder on a 2nd. Crew working in Alabama was Killed in a tragic Explosion! I wondered if this was a missed attempt on me.

 

This is the van I was using during my Genetics Research work at the University of Tennessee with Dr. Evans Roth who had hired me to work on his Grant after I had been "Black Listed in the Scientific Community", and what I drove to my Civil Air Patrol meetings.

 

This is the van I drove when I was asked to work in a group critiquing PhD Candidate’s Research Papers in Micro Biology and Zoology for their validity, when I was suddenly recruited to Investigate Child & Family Services to discover a Supervisor Molesting a boy, and in another program, witness against abusive supervisors, one who drove a young boy to suicide. (here my tape recordings were withheld from the courts by my Attorney).   But I was able to prosecute the Policeman and County in Federal Court for "Abuse of Power", a policeman who killed the Mother of the writer of the first "Window Program" for computers, when other attorneys were afraid of him. This Cop also gave Whiskey & Drugs to young girls for Sex, and threatened witnesses in my Prosecution against him, to Not testify.

 

This is the van I used working with Emergency Services during Disasters and Drills as a Ham Radio Operator where I developed a video transmitter hooked into various County Emergency Services TV Channels so Emergency Services Personnel could watch disasters and drills at remote locations, and even watch video from an Aircraft.

 

This is the van I drove when I found an Elderly Jewish lady being abused by her Landlord in Sequoyah Hills and abandoned by her Knoxville Jewish Community, while Churches, that I approached and pleaded with from across her street and extending from North Shore Drive to Main Street, all refused to check on her. It took friends at the Knoxville FBI to get Home Visits to check on her through the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Church until I could get her safely moved out of Knoxville to family in New York.

 

This is the Van I drove when I worked modifying Bull Run steam plant and had to teach the engineering company doing the modification how mechanical devices worked and got wonderful support from the staff at Bull Run.

 

This is the van I was living in when I did favors for Wally Estell and others at the FBI.

 

This is the van I was using when the Safety Instructor at the Sky Ranch Airport ignored my warnings given thru www.sumpthis.com at an FSDO Aircraft Safety Seminar and crashed his plane in the Tennessee River with Remote Area Medical Founder Stan Brock aboard in an accident that could have killed them both.

 

This is the van I drove when a KUB supervisor engaged the ignition of an aircraft I was priming for startup without informing me, and nearly chopped me up with the propeller. Only my alertness and carefulness saved my life. A witness (and pilot) standing near me was shocked that he had violated all safety procedures and appeared to be trying to harm me!

 

MY HOUSE FIRES

Later the Knoxville Utility Board  mis-wired the Utility pole in front of my home 3 times in one year. This has resulted in "Two" Loose Neutral House Fires within one year.  I have no Insurance Company to help fight them because of the earlier Abuse by Knoxville City Codes Enforcement.  And I have been Homeless ever since. My attorney explained to me that we had 3 years to file suit against KUB, but now I am being told that because KUB is a governmental agency, this is Not true, and my attorney Will Not return my calls nor has he responded to my visit.

 

Utility Companies think they will lose money if my research in the Fluidized Bed Project is ever taken to fruition. Please refer to "My House Fire" at www.goldenresearch.blogspot.com for details of the house fires in my home, and other Abuses in my Blog. But with our Sun going into Hibernation, we need this valuable heat source.

 

Mayor Madeline Rogero has not taken nor returned my calls. (I just paid $350.00 to have my van released and taken out of Knox County.)

 

OTHER INCIDENTS SURROUNDING MY HOME AND LIFE

Children hiding in my yard from gangs after school running up to me crying and pleading for me to take them home, but after calling 911, the police refused to respond saying it is a school matter.

 

In another incident a young girl was being assaulted by a gang of boys and after I broke it up and called 911, the police refuse to respond again. Schoolchildren said they never saw her again.

 

After hearing gunshots behind my home on Veterans Day (2years ago) I called 911 but the police never responded. Late that night a neighbor returned home and found a mentally and physically challenged neighbor lying beside the road Dead. The Coroner said he had taken some 3 hours to Bleed Out and had been dead about 30 minutes at midnight. I was in bed recovering from another Mal-Practice surgery and had not gotten up to investigate. One month later the Fire in the back of my home woke me up before I was injured. And I have been out of my home and Homeless ever since.

 

Finding Aviation Hall of Fame recipient Evelyn Bryan "Mama Bird" Johnson of Morristown, TN being neglected in a Nursing Home, and my screaming to Media and friends to get involved, but being rebuked and ignored. She later died of that neglect. Now two of these media people have been elected to Commission.

 

Last year I was helping a former coal miner who suffers from Black Lung Disease up in Scott County when I fell thru the crown of a rotten roof some 25 feet to the ground, but Survived. After Medical Abuse at UT Hospital by trying to repeat a High Dose Radiation CT Scan that I had just received in Oak Ridge Medical Center, I returned to Oak Ridge and had a proper MRI instead, and then surgery, and I am recovering. Recently a friend having suffered 2 Strokes was sent away from UT Emergency by being told her symptoms were Psychosomatic. Ambulance Drivers took her on to Park West Hospital who made a correct diagnosis and treatment.

 

A few years ago I caught a Trucker dumping diesel fuel in the turns on the US 129 Highway section known as "The Dragon", and I called 911 to Identify this Trucker. 911 responded "We Don't Care". So I Called North Carolina Highway Patrol and they responded that "We Care!" and responded accordingly.

 

A few weeks ago when responding to a consulting job in South Africa, I discovered an Advanced Model of my Fluidized Bed Furnace, which I was storing at a company that I help the owner start years ago, was sold by his son without my knowledge or permission to persons he refuses to divulge to me.

 

And days prior to the 2 school busses that collided on Ashville Hwy killing 2 children and 1 adult, I had called 911 reporting a school bus speeding at 60 in a busy 45mph commercial zone not far from that same area, and apparently know one took appropriate action.

 

In Closing...

I have purchased an Old Motor Home to live in while I am doing repairs on my home but am being told by our City Codes Enforcement Director that I may not live in the Motor Home while doing repairs on MY Property. (Policies & Procedures)

 

Please respond to this Complaint, and Please Share this document and my Blog with your Church family.  And if you will, Please provide the name of any Attorney who "Is Not" in bed with the City of Knoxville. Perhaps it is time to ask for a cut of the 800 million dollars I saved the United States Government and Tax payers.

 

Jim Golden

 

3324 Melanie Dr. Maryville 37804      Ph 865-438-3835 

email - jamesrgolden@yahoo.com

www.facebook.com/james.r.golden.5

www.goldenresearch.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ali know you don't know me. But Alan knew my mom. She's dead now (I know everything) and he was good to her. I've been wanting to speak with him. Her name was mary leslie kingree or Katy. Can you emIl me please? Lastjumpfalls@hotmail.com thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the typos. I pad is cracked

    ReplyDelete